Search Issue Tracker
[Personal] The Append feature is always disabled if building to any folder that is not the project root
How to reproduce:
1. Open any (new) project
2. Build to iOS
- Make sure to select a folder that is not the project root, nor is inside the project folder
3. Build to iOS again, to the same folder
- Note the warning: "Build folder already exists and was created with other Unity iPhone version or for different target device setting. Would you like to replace it?"
- The workaround is either to build into the project folder or to replace the build every time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted