Search Issue Tracker
Personal layout/Inspector: some text unreadable (white on white
In the Personal Layout editor UI, some buttons in the Inspector display unreadable text (white on white). This is a regression from 2020.1.
1. Unity > Preferences > General > Editor Theme > Personal
2. Project Window > Packages > package.json (other files as well)
3. View Inspector.
Text on buttons black on white.
Text on buttons white on white
Repro in: 2020.2.0a4
Not repro in: 2020.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build