Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4
Test UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements significantly slower in 2019.3 than 18.4
Platform Affected - MacOS
You can view the automated results here: https://observer.cds.internal.unity3d.com/f237c23697c298744d2753c2bd458c0b8988994e
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy