Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Performance of NavMeshBuilder.UpdateNavMeshData spike up to 10 times
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download NavMeshTest.zip and open "mytest" scene
2. Start playing in the Editor.
3. Add a plank by pressing "Space" key.
4. Update the NavMesh (NavMeshBuilder.UpdateNavMeshData) by pressing the "A" key.
5. In the Unity profiler, have a look at the respective spike related to the Update.
6. Repeat step 3, 4 and 5
Actual results: Notice that the time taken by the Update varies greatly. On PC with i7-6700k it seems to vary between 2 values: sometimes it takes around ~14ms and other times around ~140ms.
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.6f1, 2018.4.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer