Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Performance] Memory leak when pausing billboarded particles in editor play mode and switching to the scene view.
1. Add a default particle system in the scene
2. (Optional) Increase the emission rate and max particle cap to make the leak more visible (100k cap, 10k emission rate)
3. Enter play mode
4. Open the Profiler window and observe the memory
5. Press pause and switch to the scene view
7. Observe the memory usage increasing dramatically (video attached).
- issue introduced in 2018.3, present in 2019.1 as well
- fix already on the way, logging here to keep track
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU
- Deselected Game View is rendered incorrectly when resizing Game View window in two Game View window setup
- [macOS] Color picker preview shows colorful pixels when cursor is dragged on the sides of the screen
- Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled