Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Performance drops dramatically with ADAM : Photogrammetry environment assets in the scene when Scene Hierarchy is expanded
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "CultLeaderDomain_Set" scene
3. Collapse the opened scene In the Hierarchy window
4. Expand the opened scene In the Hierarchy window
Expected result: Performance of the Editor does not change
Actual result: Performance drops down dramatically
Reproducible with - 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
Could not test with - 2017.4 (Scene could not be loaded correctly)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'