Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Performance] - 5.4 : Extremely slow performance of SetParent on deeply nested UI panels
Extremely slow performance of SetParent on deeply nested UI panels
1.) Open Repro Project
2.) Build and Deploy
3.) Click the Create Trees Button
Unity appears to lock up
Unity doesn’t lose performance when building nested UI panels without large amounts of Nodes.
Reproduced on 5.4.0f1 as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock