Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Performance] - 5.4 : Extremely slow performance of SetParent on deeply nested UI panels
Extremely slow performance of SetParent on deeply nested UI panels
1.) Open Repro Project
2.) Build and Deploy
3.) Click the Create Trees Button
Unity appears to lock up
Unity doesn’t lose performance when building nested UI panels without large amounts of Nodes.
Reproduced on 5.4.0f1 as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes