Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.3f1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
[Perforce] Reverting the ProjectVersion file marks it as Read-only preventing any further updates
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project and set it up to use Perforce's version control (With an older version, for example, 2019.2.0a8)
2. Observe the "ProjectVersion.txt" file in the ProjectSettings directory (It is writable and shows the correct 2019.2.0a8 version)
3. Update the project to a newer version (2019.2.0a9) and observe the ProjectVersion.txt file again (It is still writable and shows the correct 2019.2.0a9 version)
4. In Perforce revert the "ProjectVersion.txt" file
Expected result: the file shows the 2019.2.0a9 version in its log and is writable
Actual result: the file is now marked as "read-only" and updating the project to 2019.2.0a10 will not correctly update the file
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b10, 2018.3.12f1
Note: When reverting the log also incorrectly shows the last used version as 2019.2.0a10 even when it was never launched in one
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'