Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Performance Regression] AnimationWindowState:get_allCurves takes approximately 5000ms to load animation in the Animation window
1. Open the user's attached "BugReport.zip" project
2. Open Animation window (Window > Animation > Animation)
3. Expand "Walk_Unarmed.fbx" model in Project window
4. Select "Walk_Unarmed" animation
Expected result: the animation in the Animation window is loaded in about a second
Actual result: the animation takes approximately 5-6 seconds to load in the Animation window
Reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2020.2.0a16, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.0a15
- Extra-long loading times (~10s) occur when opening the animation and the Animation window is closed. If the window is already open, on average, it takes about 5 to 6 seconds.
- If the Animation window is closed when opening the animation, the AnimationWindowState:get_allCurves() is called twice, once in AnimEditor.Initialize() and once in AnimationWindowState.OnGui(). This explains why it takes more than 10 seconds instead of the usual 5-6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR