Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
PerceptionRemotingPlugin.dll fails to load on Editor launch
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Ensure target platform is not Universal Windows Platform and that Windows Mixed Reality is not enabled in the XR Settings -> Virtual Reality Supported section.
3. Open the Holographic window in the Editor
4. Observe Console window now displays the following:
Holographic library PerceptionRemotingPlugin: Failed to load dll
Expected results: Editor does not attempt to load PerceptionRemotingPlugin.dll when prerequisites have not been met.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a10, 2018.3.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.5f1, 2018.3.0a1
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Aug 22, 2020 11:29
good one <a href="https://www.lyricsauto.com">lyricsauto</a>
Nov 16, 2018 15:49
also occurs in 2018.3.0b9