Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
1. Download attached project
2. Open custom window: Window -> PenWindow
3. Observe the position for Mouse and Pen
The (0, 0) point for mouse is the top left corner of the custom Editor Window.
For pen, that point is the top left corner of the monitor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets