Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Pen] Delta is always (0, 0).
-e: Pen.delta always remains (0, 0).
1. add input package to your project
2. add visualizers to the project
3. start the PenVisualizer scene
4. NOTICE: the Delta value stays 0,0 while moving pen around
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project