Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Found in [Package]
Pen and touch events don't work with the new Input System
1. Open the attached project "Test_input_touch"
2. Interact with the Editor using a touch screen or a pen
Expected result: Editor responds to input
Actual result: Editor doesn't respond to input
Reproducible with: 1.0.0, 1.3.0 (2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.24f1), 1.0.2, 1.3.0 (2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.28f1), 1.2.0, 1.3.0 (2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0a14)
Not reproducible with: 1.0.0, 1.3.0 (2020.3.25f1, 2020.3.27f1), 1.2.0, 1.3.0 (2022.1.0a15, 2022.1.0b2)
- in some versions, the first few inputs do get registered
- the top menu is interactable
- doesn't reproduce with the old Input System
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform