Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.39f1, 2021.3.12f1, 2022.1.20f1, 2022.2.0b5, 2023.1.0a2
Unknown (hidden) 2019.4.X
Paused AudioSource starts playing when adjusting AudioSource.time
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "audiotest.zip"
2. Build And Run the project
3. Press the play button to start playing audio
4. Press the pause button
5. Drag the slider
Expected results: Audio stays paused
Actual results: Audio starts playing
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.15f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached