Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
"[PathTracer] Failed to add geometry for mesh ''; mesh contains non-finite values." error can't be cleared when baking Lighting
1. Open the user's attached project "Case_1263058.zip"
2. Go to Test Scene
3. Bake Lighting
4. "[PathTracer] Failed to add geometry for mesh ''; mesh contains non-finite values." Error should pop up, try to clear it
Expected result: error is cleared
Actual result: "[PathTracer] Failed to add geometry for mesh ''; mesh contains non-finite values." error can't be cleared
Reproduces on: 2019.4.23f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0a7, 2021.2.0a9
Does not reproduce on: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.22f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0a6
-In the not reproducible streams the project crashes whenever Baking Lightning
-Error is expected, but it should be possible to clear it after canceling the Baking process
Oct 31, 2022 15:52
Jun 18, 2022 06:08
Got this yesterday error on 2019.4.31f1
Jan 02, 2022 00:05
This error still occurs in Unity 2020.3.22f
Oct 29, 2021 01:28
Got this error today in Unity 202.3.21f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual Studio debugger doesn't show full properties of animation variables on Android and IOS Platforms when using IL2CPP Scripting Backend
- [Linux][Plastic SCM] "Access Denied" error when downloading Plastic SCM Cloud Edition through the Editor
- UpdateRendererBonudingVolumes process takes more time when disabled Renderers are used
- "ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null" error is thrown when selecting a Visual Element with a custom Render Texture set as a background
- Changes are not saved when changing Styles' orders in the UI Builder
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
This constitues an improvement, and will be undertaken in a future sprint.