Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
"[PathTracer] Failed to add geometry for mesh ''; mesh contains non-finite values." error can't be cleared when baking Lighting
1. Open the user's attached project "Case_1263058.zip"
2. Go to Test Scene
3. Bake Lighting
4. "[PathTracer] Failed to add geometry for mesh ''; mesh contains non-finite values." Error should pop up, try to clear it
Expected result: error is cleared
Actual result: "[PathTracer] Failed to add geometry for mesh ''; mesh contains non-finite values." error can't be cleared
Reproduces on: 2019.4.23f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0a7, 2021.2.0a9
Does not reproduce on: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.22f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0a6
-In the not reproducible streams the project crashes whenever Baking Lightning
-Error is expected, but it should be possible to clear it after canceling the Baking process
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes