Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[PathTracer] AddInstanceProperties errors are thrown when baking progressive lightmapper
1.Open Unity project attached by QA
2. Open Example scene if not opened
3. In lightning window press "Generate lightning"
4. In console window notice a lot of errors : [PathTracer] AddInstanceProperties...
Excepted result: Baking is done successfully.
Actual result : A lot of errors.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b3
Not reproducible with 5.6.0b9
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b10
In earlier versions progressive lightmapper is not available.
Was not able to test on 5.6.0f3 because of errors.
Note: In hierarchy window deleting game object FireComplex (World->Props->Barrels->BarrelDestroyedRed) fixes this issue.
Fixed in : 2017.1.0b4
Backported to : 5.6.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.