Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.18f1, 2022.2.2f1, 2023.1.0a17
Patches of Terrain lose detail when zoomed in with Orthographic Camera
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open "Assets/OrthographicBaseTerrainBug"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Change the "Size" parameter to a smaller value on the "Main Camera" in the Inspector
Expected result: The Terrain texture is fully rendered when "Main Camera" has zoomed in
Actual result: Patches of the Terrain lose detail when "Main Camera" has zoomed in
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1
- Terrain texture is rendered correctly when using "Perspective" Projection
- Same behaviour can be observed in Scene View when having Orientation set to "Iso"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak