Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.18f1, 2022.2.2f1, 2023.1.0a17
Patches of Terrain lose detail when zoomed in with Orthographic Camera
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open "Assets/OrthographicBaseTerrainBug"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Change the "Size" parameter to a smaller value on the "Main Camera" in the Inspector
Expected result: The Terrain texture is fully rendered when "Main Camera" has zoomed in
Actual result: Patches of the Terrain lose detail when "Main Camera" has zoomed in
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1
- Terrain texture is rendered correctly when using "Perspective" Projection
- Same behaviour can be observed in Scene View when having Orientation set to "Iso"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled