Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4
Command Line Argument "-force-gfx-jobs off" doesn't disable "Graphics Jobs(experimental)" in the Player Settings
1. Create a New Project
2. Go to the "Player Settings" -> "Other Settings" -> Enable "Graphics Jobs (Experimental)"
3. Exit Unity
4. Launch Unity with this cmd argument "-force-gfx-jobs off"
5. Go to the "Player Settings" -> "Other Settings"
6. Look if "Graphics Jobs (Experimental)" is disabled or enabled
Expected Result: Using cmd argument "-force-gfx-jobs off" disables "Graphics Jobs (Experimental)"
Actual Result: Using cmd argument "-force-gfx-jobs off" doesn't disable "Graphics Jobs (Experimental)"
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a10
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a7, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.8f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.3.0a7
Did not reproduce on: 2017.3.0a6, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.1.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed