Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Pass.CompileVariant throws errors when iterating over all subshaders and passes of a new surface shader
1. Create a new surface shader.
2. Put the attached script into the `Assets/Editor` folder.
3. Run the script from the menu "MyMenu/Compile!".
Expected: no errors are printed in the console.
Actual: console is spammed with some errors about subshaders not being found.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected