Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Pass.CompileVariant throws errors when iterating over all subshaders and passes of a new surface shader
1. Create a new surface shader.
2. Put the attached script into the `Assets/Editor` folder.
3. Run the script from the menu "MyMenu/Compile!".
Expected: no errors are printed in the console.
Actual: console is spammed with some errors about subshaders not being found.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played
- Imported FBX Models are not visible in the Scene or previewable in the Project files when the Parallel Import option is enabled
- Adding or removing assets to bundles will cause other assets to be rebuilt when BuildAssetBundleOptions.UseContentHash is used
- Prefab overrides cannot be obtained when Serialized via Property
- "Rotation quaternions must be unit length" error appears when multiplying quaternions