Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Pass.CompileVariant throws errors when iterating over all subshaders and passes of a new surface shader
1. Create a new surface shader.
2. Put the attached script into the `Assets/Editor` folder.
3. Run the script from the menu "MyMenu/Compile!".
Expected: no errors are printed in the console.
Actual: console is spammed with some errors about subshaders not being found.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up