Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Pass.CompileVariant throws errors when iterating over all subshaders and passes of a new surface shader
1. Create a new surface shader.
2. Put the attached script into the `Assets/Editor` folder.
3. Run the script from the menu "MyMenu/Compile!".
Expected: no errors are printed in the console.
Actual: console is spammed with some errors about subshaders not being found.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment