Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[ParticleSystemForce] Properties dropdown icons present under Particle System Force Field are not user friendly
After creating Particle System Force Field, In Inspector window 'Direction', 'Gravity', 'Rotation' and 'Drag' properties dropdown icons present in not user-friendly manner. refer attached video and screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Effects > Particle System Force Field
3. Inspector > Particle System Force Field
4. Observe Direction, Gravity, Rotation, Drag Properties dropdown.
Properties dropdown icons present in a not user-friendly manner.
Properties dropdown icons should present in a user-friendly manner.
2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.1f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2018.4.26f1 2018.3.0a4
1. Couldn't test with earlier versions because the Particle System Force Fields were introduced in 2018.3.0a4
Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target