Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[ParticleSystemForce] Properties dropdown icons present under Particle System Force Field are not user friendly
After creating Particle System Force Field, In Inspector window 'Direction', 'Gravity', 'Rotation' and 'Drag' properties dropdown icons present in not user-friendly manner. refer attached video and screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Effects > Particle System Force Field
3. Inspector > Particle System Force Field
4. Observe Direction, Gravity, Rotation, Drag Properties dropdown.
Properties dropdown icons present in a not user-friendly manner.
Properties dropdown icons should present in a user-friendly manner.
2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.1f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2018.4.26f1 2018.3.0a4
1. Couldn't test with earlier versions because the Particle System Force Fields were introduced in 2018.3.0a4
Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected