Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[particlesystem] Inspector does not refresh when changing MinMaxCurve curves via script
1) Add the attached script to a particle system
2) Select a particle system and press play
3) Notice that after 5 seconds the curve has not changed,
4) Click off the system and back on. The curve has refreshed.
- not a regression, hasn't worked since 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac