Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[particlesystem] Inspector does not refresh when changing MinMaxCurve curves via script
1) Add the attached script to a particle system
2) Select a particle system and press play
3) Notice that after 5 seconds the curve has not changed,
4) Click off the system and back on. The curve has refreshed.
- not a regression, hasn't worked since 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode