Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[particlesystem] Inspector does not refresh when changing MinMaxCurve curves via script
1) Add the attached script to a particle system
2) Select a particle system and press play
3) Notice that after 5 seconds the curve has not changed,
4) Click off the system and back on. The curve has refreshed.
- not a regression, hasn't worked since 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit