Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[particlesystem] Inspector does not refresh when changing MinMaxCurve curves via script
1) Add the attached script to a particle system
2) Select a particle system and press play
3) Notice that after 5 seconds the curve has not changed,
4) Click off the system and back on. The curve has refreshed.
- not a regression, hasn't worked since 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CustomEditor] MissingReferenceExceptions are thrown when building a player when a GameObject is selected in the Hierarchy
- [Android 9] GL_INVALID_OPERATION thrown when texture.ReadPixels is called
- [Android] Gradle build system does not escape backslash character on Keystore alias password
- [Android] Texture being misread in follow up blit on Adreno 630 when blitting zero alpha into texture
- Particles are spawned in the incorrect position in Play mode when specified rotation is not along only one axis