Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[particlesystem] Inspector does not refresh when changing MinMaxCurve curves via script
1) Add the attached script to a particle system
2) Select a particle system and press play
3) Notice that after 5 seconds the curve has not changed,
4) Click off the system and back on. The curve has refreshed.
- not a regression, hasn't worked since 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button