Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
ParticleSystem.time script API can set invalid time values
values set using this API should be clamped/wrapped immediately, otherwise it can cause asserts in the particle simulation e.g. if set to a value much larger than the duration.
Open Scene 3
Hold space to rewind after some bursts were emitted
Bursts will not replay correctly when releasing the spacebar (asserts may be thrown too, but maybe only in a debug build)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] ExposedReference<Transform>.Resolve() is not generated correctly in WebGL
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions