Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
ParticleSystem.time script API can set invalid time values
values set using this API should be clamped/wrapped immediately, otherwise it can cause asserts in the particle simulation e.g. if set to a value much larger than the duration.
Open Scene 3
Hold space to rewind after some bursts were emitted
Bursts will not replay correctly when releasing the spacebar (asserts may be thrown too, but maybe only in a debug build)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open