Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
ParticleSystem.time script API can set invalid time values
values set using this API should be clamped/wrapped immediately, otherwise it can cause asserts in the particle simulation e.g. if set to a value much larger than the duration.
Open Scene 3
Hold space to rewind after some bursts were emitted
Bursts will not replay correctly when releasing the spacebar (asserts may be thrown too, but maybe only in a debug build)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Exception when adding column to multicolumntreeview with visible set to false
- “InvalidOperationException: System.InvalidOperationException” and “Assertion failed on expression” errors are logged when starting Server in Play mode
- [iOS] App freezes and the "You can attach a managed debugger now if you want” message doesn’t show up when running the app on iOS devices with the "Wait For Managed Debugger" setting enabled
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices