Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
ParticleSystem.time script API can set invalid time values
values set using this API should be clamped/wrapped immediately, otherwise it can cause asserts in the particle simulation e.g. if set to a value much larger than the duration.
Open Scene 3
Hold space to rewind after some bursts were emitted
Bursts will not replay correctly when releasing the spacebar (asserts may be thrown too, but maybe only in a debug build)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build