Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
ParticleSystem.time script API can set invalid time values
values set using this API should be clamped/wrapped immediately, otherwise it can cause asserts in the particle simulation e.g. if set to a value much larger than the duration.
Open Scene 3
Hold space to rewind after some bursts were emitted
Bursts will not replay correctly when releasing the spacebar (asserts may be thrown too, but maybe only in a debug build)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build