Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 5.6, 2018.1
ParticleSystem.Simulate has a noticeable delay
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open scene '1'
2. Enter Play Mode
You can see the white particle of particle system 'a' and then the black particle of particle system 'b'. Check the script 'Test 1' attached to 'Particle System'. Using simulate time 1.05s for 'a' and 'b', while 'a' has a lifetime of 1s and 'b' has a start delay time of 1s.
Actual result: PartilcySystem.Simulate has a noticeable delay. White particle blinks and then black particle shows up
Expecting result: White particle would not show on screen and black particle shows once we press the play button
Reproduced with: 5.5.5p2, 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.3.0b11, 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled