Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 5.6, 2018.1
ParticleSystem.Simulate has a noticeable delay
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open scene '1'
2. Enter Play Mode
You can see the white particle of particle system 'a' and then the black particle of particle system 'b'. Check the script 'Test 1' attached to 'Particle System'. Using simulate time 1.05s for 'a' and 'b', while 'a' has a lifetime of 1s and 'b' has a start delay time of 1s.
Actual result: PartilcySystem.Simulate has a noticeable delay. White particle blinks and then black particle shows up
Expecting result: White particle would not show on screen and black particle shows once we press the play button
Reproduced with: 5.5.5p2, 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.3.0b11, 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)