Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
ParticleSystem.LimitVelocityOverLifetimeModule.limit value is not the same as the Speed value, when not using one curve per axis
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1207764-particleSystem"
2. Open the scene "SampleScene"
3. Select the GameObject "Particle System" in the Hierarchy window
4. Select Limit Velocity over Lifetime Module in the Particle System component in the Inspector window
5. Press the Play button
6. Observe what is the value of the Speed in the "Limit Velocity over Lifetime" Module in the Particle System component in the Inspector window
Expected results: the Speed value is set to the value of ParticleSystem.LimitVelocityOverLifetimeModule.limit
Actual results: the Speed value does not change
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a8, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2019.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake