Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
ParticleSystem.LimitVelocityOverLifetimeModule.limit value is not the same as the Speed value, when not using one curve per axis
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1207764-particleSystem"
2. Open the scene "SampleScene"
3. Select the GameObject "Particle System" in the Hierarchy window
4. Select Limit Velocity over Lifetime Module in the Particle System component in the Inspector window
5. Press the Play button
6. Observe what is the value of the Speed in the "Limit Velocity over Lifetime" Module in the Particle System component in the Inspector window
Expected results: the Speed value is set to the value of ParticleSystem.LimitVelocityOverLifetimeModule.limit
Actual results: the Speed value does not change
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a8, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2019.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build