Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
ParticleSystem.IsAlive() always returns True for particle systems with longer duration
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play 'TestScene'
3. Notice the labels in top left of the game view, the red particle system IsAlive always returns true
The only thing different in two particle systems in the scene is their duration: Red one is 3. green - 2.
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1
Not reproduced with: 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned