Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
ParticleSystem.IsAlive() always returns True for particle systems with longer duration
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play 'TestScene'
3. Notice the labels in top left of the game view, the red particle system IsAlive always returns true
The only thing different in two particle systems in the scene is their duration: Red one is 3. green - 2.
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1
Not reproduced with: 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar