Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
ParticleSystem.IsAlive() always returns True for particle systems with longer duration
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play 'TestScene'
3. Notice the labels in top left of the game view, the red particle system IsAlive always returns true
The only thing different in two particle systems in the scene is their duration: Red one is 3. green - 2.
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1
Not reproduced with: 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)