Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
ParticleSystem.IsAlive() always returns True for particle systems with longer duration
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play 'TestScene'
3. Notice the labels in top left of the game view, the red particle system IsAlive always returns true
The only thing different in two particle systems in the scene is their duration: Red one is 3. green - 2.
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1
Not reproduced with: 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time