Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
ParticleSystem.IsAlive() always returns True for particle systems with longer duration
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play 'TestScene'
3. Notice the labels in top left of the game view, the red particle system IsAlive always returns true
The only thing different in two particle systems in the scene is their duration: Red one is 3. green - 2.
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1
Not reproduced with: 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)