Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[ParticleSystem] "Angle" property is not useful in Cone with base emiting
Small cosmetic bug, When you have "Shape" "Cone" and" Emit From" "Base"/"Base Shell" it disables angle, I think it should also disable "Angle" too, because not it does nothing (And it should) for 2d shape emitter
1. Set "Shape" to "Cone"
2. Set "Emit From" to "Base"
3. Notice "Angle" is not disabled
4. You can change it, but it doesn't affect complete image
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted