Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[ParticleSystem] "Angle" property is not useful in Cone with base emiting
Small cosmetic bug, When you have "Shape" "Cone" and" Emit From" "Base"/"Base Shell" it disables angle, I think it should also disable "Angle" too, because not it does nothing (And it should) for 2d shape emitter
1. Set "Shape" to "Cone"
2. Set "Emit From" to "Base"
3. Notice "Angle" is not disabled
4. You can change it, but it doesn't affect complete image
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer