Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[ParticleSystem] "Angle" property is not useful in Cone with base emiting
Small cosmetic bug, When you have "Shape" "Cone" and" Emit From" "Base"/"Base Shell" it disables angle, I think it should also disable "Angle" too, because not it does nothing (And it should) for 2d shape emitter
1. Set "Shape" to "Cone"
2. Set "Emit From" to "Base"
3. Notice "Angle" is not disabled
4. You can change it, but it doesn't affect complete image
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs