Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[ParticleSystem] "Angle" property is not useful in Cone with base emiting
Small cosmetic bug, When you have "Shape" "Cone" and" Emit From" "Base"/"Base Shell" it disables angle, I think it should also disable "Angle" too, because not it does nothing (And it should) for 2d shape emitter
1. Set "Shape" to "Cone"
2. Set "Emit From" to "Base"
3. Notice "Angle" is not disabled
4. You can change it, but it doesn't affect complete image
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up