Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[ParticleSystem] "Angle" property is not useful in Cone with base emiting
Small cosmetic bug, When you have "Shape" "Cone" and" Emit From" "Base"/"Base Shell" it disables angle, I think it should also disable "Angle" too, because not it does nothing (And it should) for 2d shape emitter
1. Set "Shape" to "Cone"
2. Set "Emit From" to "Base"
3. Notice "Angle" is not disabled
4. You can change it, but it doesn't affect complete image
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property