Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Particles glitch and show visual artifacts when ribbon count is higher than currently emitted particles count
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open 'Sample' scene
3. Select 'Particle System' in the Hierarchy
4. Observe Scene and/or Game View
Actual result: particles glitch and show visual artifacts when ribbon count is higher than currently emitted particles count (video attached)
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.3.0a7 (where this feature was introduced in)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode