Search Issue Tracker
Won't Fix in 5.4, 5.5, 5.6
[Particles][Android] Significant decrease in particle performance in Unity 5.3
Bad performance on Android devices related to the multithread rendering for particle systems in Unity 5.3
1) Open attached project "ParticleTest"
2) Build the project for android using Unity 5.2 and 5.3
3) Start and let the app run for 2 minutes
--- Frame rate is higher at first, later it drops and stabilises
3) Compare frame rates of both builds
--- Frame rate is shown in the top right corner of the screen
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'