Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Particle Systems are jittering when there are multiple Particle Systems with "GPU Instancing" in URP
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "Temp2021.2.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy window select both "Particle System - Red" GameObject and "Particle System - Green" GameObject
3. Move the mouse in the Editor window
Expected result: Particle Systems are not jittering
Actual result: Particle Systems are jittering
Reproducible with: 10.7.0 (2020.3.23f1), 12.1.1 (2021.2.2f1), 13.1.12 (2022.1.0b1)
Not reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.33f1), 10.7.0 (2020.3.22f1), 11.0.0 (2021.2.0a1), 12.1.0 (2021.2.0a16)
- Reproducible in the Scene window and in the Game window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform