Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Particle System uses incorrect Transform Matrices for Motion Vectors when Shadow casting is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open scene Scenes/SampleScene
3. Press the Play button and observe the Game view
4. In the Hierarchy window, select the GameObject "TestPS"
5. In the Inspector view, under the Particle System component, select the Renderer module
6. Set the Cast Shadows setting to "On"
7. Observe the Game view
Expected result: the test texture (Particle) remains fully blurred
Actual result: the test texture (Particle) is only partially blurred
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.27f1, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a13
Notes: the Particle flickers when Shadow casting is enabled from 2021.2.0a21 onwards
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed