Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Particle System using Texture Sheet Animation with Sprites gets wrong UV's when packed in a Sprite Atlas Variant with scale <1
1. Open "UnityTestProject.zip" project
2. Open "ParticleAtlas" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Notice that the left Particle System is emitting and the Right Particle System isn't emitting
5. Select "SpriteAtlasVariant 0.5" -> "Variant" -> "Scale" -> '1'
6. Enter Play mode
7. Notice that both Particle Systems are emitting
Expected Result: Scaled down Sprite Atlas Variant has correct UVs
Actual Result: Scaled down Sprite Atlas Variant has incorrect UVs, doesn't display
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.10f1
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.2f1, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.0a2, 2017.4.18f1
Scaling it to '0.95' displays incorrect UV's
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3