Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Particle System using Texture Sheet Animation with Sprites gets wrong UV's when packed in a Sprite Atlas Variant with scale <1
1. Open "UnityTestProject.zip" project
2. Open "ParticleAtlas" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Notice that the left Particle System is emitting and the Right Particle System isn't emitting
5. Select "SpriteAtlasVariant 0.5" -> "Variant" -> "Scale" -> '1'
6. Enter Play mode
7. Notice that both Particle Systems are emitting
Expected Result: Scaled down Sprite Atlas Variant has correct UVs
Actual Result: Scaled down Sprite Atlas Variant has incorrect UVs, doesn't display
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.10f1
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.2f1, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.0a2, 2017.4.18f1
Scaling it to '0.95' displays incorrect UV's
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac