Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Particle System using Texture Sheet Animation with Sprites gets wrong UV's when packed in a Sprite Atlas Variant with scale <1
1. Open "UnityTestProject.zip" project
2. Open "ParticleAtlas" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Notice that the left Particle System is emitting and the Right Particle System isn't emitting
5. Select "SpriteAtlasVariant 0.5" -> "Variant" -> "Scale" -> '1'
6. Enter Play mode
7. Notice that both Particle Systems are emitting
Expected Result: Scaled down Sprite Atlas Variant has correct UVs
Actual Result: Scaled down Sprite Atlas Variant has incorrect UVs, doesn't display
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.10f1
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.2f1, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.0a2, 2017.4.18f1
Scaling it to '0.95' displays incorrect UV's
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone