Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Particle system twitches when being moved
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy, select particle system
4. Move it using XZ handle for a few times. Each time, when finishing the movement, release mouse button.
After few times, notice that particles start to twitch when being moved
Not reproducible: 5.3.4p4
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b9, 5.4.0b16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.