Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Particle system twitches when being moved
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy, select particle system
4. Move it using XZ handle for a few times. Each time, when finishing the movement, release mouse button.
After few times, notice that particles start to twitch when being moved
Not reproducible: 5.3.4p4
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b9, 5.4.0b16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"