Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Particle system twitches when being moved
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy, select particle system
4. Move it using XZ handle for a few times. Each time, when finishing the movement, release mouse button.
After few times, notice that particles start to twitch when being moved
Not reproducible: 5.3.4p4
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b9, 5.4.0b16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's