Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Particle system twitches when being moved
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy, select particle system
4. Move it using XZ handle for a few times. Each time, when finishing the movement, release mouse button.
After few times, notice that particles start to twitch when being moved
Not reproducible: 5.3.4p4
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b9, 5.4.0b16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object