Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Particle system twitches when being moved
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy, select particle system
4. Move it using XZ handle for a few times. Each time, when finishing the movement, release mouse button.
After few times, notice that particles start to twitch when being moved
Not reproducible: 5.3.4p4
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b9, 5.4.0b16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view