Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
Particle System Trails do not die after Particles die when Instantiating large quantity of particle Systems for 20+ seconds
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attach project "ParticleTrailTest.zip"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets and open SampleScene
3. Enter play mode
4. Hold the "Space" button on the keyboard to start Instantiating Particle Systems
-- After Holding it for about 20-30 seconds some of the Particle System Trails will not disappear
Expected results: Particle System Trails disappear if Particle disappear
Actual results: Sometimes Particle System Trails do not disappear when Particles disappears
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2019.1.9f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked