Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
Particle System Trails do not die after Particles die when Instantiating large quantity of particle Systems for 20+ seconds
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attach project "ParticleTrailTest.zip"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets and open SampleScene
3. Enter play mode
4. Hold the "Space" button on the keyboard to start Instantiating Particle Systems
-- After Holding it for about 20-30 seconds some of the Particle System Trails will not disappear
Expected results: Particle System Trails disappear if Particle disappear
Actual results: Sometimes Particle System Trails do not disappear when Particles disappears
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2019.1.9f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first