Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
Particle System Trails do not die after Particles die when Instantiating large quantity of particle Systems for 20+ seconds
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attach project "ParticleTrailTest.zip"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets and open SampleScene
3. Enter play mode
4. Hold the "Space" button on the keyboard to start Instantiating Particle Systems
-- After Holding it for about 20-30 seconds some of the Particle System Trails will not disappear
Expected results: Particle System Trails disappear if Particle disappear
Actual results: Sometimes Particle System Trails do not disappear when Particles disappears
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2019.1.9f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"