Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Particle System Trails change their size randomly when there is a Realtime Reflection Probe in the Scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1117520_particle_system"
2. Navigate to Project-> Assets-> Scenes and open "SampleScene"
3. Press Play
4. The bug should occur in a few seconds. In some cases, it takes longer than a few seconds, but no more than 20 seconds
Expected results: Particle System Trails work based on Parameters that are set in the Inspector Window
Actual results: Particle System Trails change their size randomly
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b10, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a2
Not Reproducible with: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.0b9
Notes: This bug only occurs when the Reflection Probe Type is Realtime and the Refresh Mode is set to Every frame. Trails Parameters must be set to be the same as in the attached photo, Versions higher than 2019.2.0a2 crash. It seems that this issue occurs only on Nvidia GPU's
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU