Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Particle System Trails change their size randomly when there is a Realtime Reflection Probe in the Scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1117520_particle_system"
2. Navigate to Project-> Assets-> Scenes and open "SampleScene"
3. Press Play
4. The bug should occur in a few seconds. In some cases, it takes longer than a few seconds, but no more than 20 seconds
Expected results: Particle System Trails work based on Parameters that are set in the Inspector Window
Actual results: Particle System Trails change their size randomly
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b10, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a2
Not Reproducible with: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.0b9
Notes: This bug only occurs when the Reflection Probe Type is Realtime and the Refresh Mode is set to Every frame. Trails Parameters must be set to be the same as in the attached photo, Versions higher than 2019.2.0a2 crash. It seems that this issue occurs only on Nvidia GPU's
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes