Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[Particle System] Switching Renderer mode from Mesh to Horizontal or Vertical billboard causes artifacts in Playmode
After you switch Renderer mode from Mesh to Horizontal or Vertical billboard in Playmode artifacts appear.
1. Create a new Project.
2. Add new Particle system.
3. In Inspector Check Renderer -> Set Renderer mode to Mesh.
4. Press Play.
5. In Rendered switch Renderer mode to Horizontal or Vertical billboard.
Actual result: Artifacts appear, that stay even if you switch to other Renderer mode (see disco-particles.gif below).
Expected result: Horizontal or Vertical billboard is shown (see HorizBillboard_5.5.a5..gif below).
Regression since 5.6.0b1.
Works as expected in 5.6.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform