Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[Particle System] Switching Renderer mode from Mesh to Horizontal or Vertical billboard causes artifacts in Playmode
After you switch Renderer mode from Mesh to Horizontal or Vertical billboard in Playmode artifacts appear.
1. Create a new Project.
2. Add new Particle system.
3. In Inspector Check Renderer -> Set Renderer mode to Mesh.
4. Press Play.
5. In Rendered switch Renderer mode to Horizontal or Vertical billboard.
Actual result: Artifacts appear, that stay even if you switch to other Renderer mode (see disco-particles.gif below).
Expected result: Horizontal or Vertical billboard is shown (see HorizBillboard_5.5.a5..gif below).
Regression since 5.6.0b1.
Works as expected in 5.6.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode