Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[Particle System] Switching Renderer mode from Mesh to Horizontal or Vertical billboard causes artifacts in Playmode
After you switch Renderer mode from Mesh to Horizontal or Vertical billboard in Playmode artifacts appear.
1. Create a new Project.
2. Add new Particle system.
3. In Inspector Check Renderer -> Set Renderer mode to Mesh.
4. Press Play.
5. In Rendered switch Renderer mode to Horizontal or Vertical billboard.
Actual result: Artifacts appear, that stay even if you switch to other Renderer mode (see disco-particles.gif below).
Expected result: Horizontal or Vertical billboard is shown (see HorizBillboard_5.5.a5..gif below).
Regression since 5.6.0b1.
Works as expected in 5.6.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)