Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[Particle System] Switching Renderer mode from Mesh to Horizontal or Vertical billboard causes artifacts in Playmode
After you switch Renderer mode from Mesh to Horizontal or Vertical billboard in Playmode artifacts appear.
1. Create a new Project.
2. Add new Particle system.
3. In Inspector Check Renderer -> Set Renderer mode to Mesh.
4. Press Play.
5. In Rendered switch Renderer mode to Horizontal or Vertical billboard.
Actual result: Artifacts appear, that stay even if you switch to other Renderer mode (see disco-particles.gif below).
Expected result: Horizontal or Vertical billboard is shown (see HorizBillboard_5.5.a5..gif below).
Regression since 5.6.0b1.
Works as expected in 5.6.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project