Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Particle System subsequent Sub Emitter inherit properties are overridden with the first inherit property
1. Open "Inherit" scene in the project
2. Check "Particle System" Sub emitters' settings.
3. Notice the birth emitter inheriting everything and death emitter inheriting nothing
Expected: Particles at the bottom are green, and the ones at the top are white
Actual: All particles are green.
4. Check "Particle System (1)" Sub emitters' settings
5. Notice birth emitter inheriting nothing and death emitter inheriting everything
Expected: Particles are white at the bottom
Actual: Bottom and top particles are white
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b9, 5.5.0b10, 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted