Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Particle System subsequent Sub Emitter inherit properties are overridden with the first inherit property
1. Open "Inherit" scene in the project
2. Check "Particle System" Sub emitters' settings.
3. Notice the birth emitter inheriting everything and death emitter inheriting nothing
Expected: Particles at the bottom are green, and the ones at the top are white
Actual: All particles are green.
4. Check "Particle System (1)" Sub emitters' settings
5. Notice birth emitter inheriting nothing and death emitter inheriting everything
Expected: Particles are white at the bottom
Actual: Bottom and top particles are white
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b9, 5.5.0b10, 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)