Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Particle System subsequent Sub Emitter inherit properties are overridden with the first inherit property
1. Open "Inherit" scene in the project
2. Check "Particle System" Sub emitters' settings.
3. Notice the birth emitter inheriting everything and death emitter inheriting nothing
Expected: Particles at the bottom are green, and the ones at the top are white
Actual: All particles are green.
4. Check "Particle System (1)" Sub emitters' settings
5. Notice birth emitter inheriting nothing and death emitter inheriting everything
Expected: Particles are white at the bottom
Actual: Bottom and top particles are white
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b9, 5.5.0b10, 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted