Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Particles] Particle system glitches when using Simulate from script, after the first loop
1) Open scene 'scene'
2) Press play, the left system will glitch after a few seconds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Exception when adding column to multicolumntreeview with visible set to false
- “InvalidOperationException: System.InvalidOperationException” and “Assertion failed on expression” errors are logged when starting Server in Play mode
- [iOS] App freezes and the "You can attach a managed debugger now if you want” message doesn’t show up when running the app on iOS devices with the "Wait For Managed Debugger" setting enabled
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices
May 05, 2020 05:04
I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. http://couponcodes365.us
May 08, 2019 17:31
Yes, I've checked it on 2019.2.0a14 and looks like this issue is fixed. Wish it would be released earlier...
Oct 29, 2018 03:17
This has been hitting me too for some time now.
It doesn't have many votes and is a somewhat advanced usage, so we can't expect it to be fixed any time soon.
Oct 08, 2018 14:16
This problem is still there, here's a thread about it on Unity forum:
Jul 25, 2018 03:28
please..please fix it... we wait for almost 1 year
Jul 16, 2018 18:51
I would argue this is definitely not a "minor or cosmetic issue"; it renders the entire particle system useless under simulation. The bug has been reported over 3 years ago!
Feb 03, 2017 13:26
Need this long-standing issue fixed as soon as possible. Thank you.
Feb 02, 2017 05:28
Also seeing this - it really makes using Shuriken difficult for any time manipulation games
Jan 30, 2017 22:26
This issue prevents us entirely from using ParticleSystem.Simulate, which is a core feature of the particle system that has never worked correctly to my knowledge.
We have been waiting on a fix to this for over half a year. Please fix this post-haste.