Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Particle System scale is not applied to the Shape Module of sub emitter systems in the "Local" and "Hierarchy" Modes
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open ShapeModuleScale scene
3. Select particles in the hierarchy so they start simulating
Expected result: The system on the left contains a sub emitter with the same values as the system on the right, and should spawn particles in the same shape, a stretched upside down hemisphere.
Actual result: Instead, the particles themselves are stretched, but the shape they are emitted from is an unscaled hemisphere.
Reproducible: 5.3.6p8, 5.4.2f2, 5.5.0b10, 5.6.0a1
Note: If Scaling Mode of Particle System, which is a Sub Emitter, is set to Shape, issue disappears.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website