Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Backport] [Backport] Start Delay of Particle System is not applied when object is in Timeline
1. Open the attached project "987068.zip";
2. Open the Test scene;
3. Click the Pause Button;
4. Click the Play Button;
5. Click the Next Button again and again.
6. In the Game view, you can see the two effect with the same start delay, 0.04s.
Expected results: both of them should act the same and start with the same delay;
Actual results: the one which is attached to the timeline, has different start delay.
Note: in the console, you can see 3 times, current, timeline object and object without no timeline. The output shows when does the effect start.
Reproducible on: 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0b2, 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
Jul 15, 2020 11:52
Kedi Köpek Maması,Kedi Köpek Yaş Mamalar, Köpek Ödül Bisküviler,Kedi Köpek Aksesuarları,Kedi Kumu çeşitleri 100 TL üzeri kargo bedava,kredi kartlarına 12 taksit www.patilimama.com
Oct 25, 2017 16:03
I confirm this one, also hear the same issue with animation speed.
Also look at particle system behavior, when "loop" parameter is off and it reach "Hold" part of Control Playable Asset Clip. ( Particles will fly away with increasing speed).