Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Backport] [Backport] Start Delay of Particle System is not applied when object is in Timeline
1. Open the attached project "987068.zip";
2. Open the Test scene;
3. Click the Pause Button;
4. Click the Play Button;
5. Click the Next Button again and again.
6. In the Game view, you can see the two effect with the same start delay, 0.04s.
Expected results: both of them should act the same and start with the same delay;
Actual results: the one which is attached to the timeline, has different start delay.
Note: in the console, you can see 3 times, current, timeline object and object without no timeline. The output shows when does the effect start.
Reproducible on: 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0b2, 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build