Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Backport] [Backport] Start Delay of Particle System is not applied when object is in Timeline
1. Open the attached project "987068.zip";
2. Open the Test scene;
3. Click the Pause Button;
4. Click the Play Button;
5. Click the Next Button again and again.
6. In the Game view, you can see the two effect with the same start delay, 0.04s.
Expected results: both of them should act the same and start with the same delay;
Actual results: the one which is attached to the timeline, has different start delay.
Note: in the console, you can see 3 times, current, timeline object and object without no timeline. The output shows when does the effect start.
Reproducible on: 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0b2, 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- [IL2CPP] Fails to generate generic method struct variant when calling itself and causing ExecutionEngineException