Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Backport] [Backport] Start Delay of Particle System is not applied when object is in Timeline
1. Open the attached project "987068.zip";
2. Open the Test scene;
3. Click the Pause Button;
4. Click the Play Button;
5. Click the Next Button again and again.
6. In the Game view, you can see the two effect with the same start delay, 0.04s.
Expected results: both of them should act the same and start with the same delay;
Actual results: the one which is attached to the timeline, has different start delay.
Note: in the console, you can see 3 times, current, timeline object and object without no timeline. The output shows when does the effect start.
Reproducible on: 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0b2, 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- "Density" in "Buoyancy Effector 2D" description is inaccurate and difficult to understand
- Some Isometric Tiles are not Rendered on the Tilemap when using "Chunk" Mode on the Tilemap Renderer
- Input.GetKeyUp and Input.GetKeyDown always Return False when used in the Coroutine with WaitForEndOfFrame Return type