Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Particle system] Particles with the Render alignment set to "Facing" act incorrectly with directional lights
Particles with the Render alignment set to "Facing" act incorrectly with directional lights. They take position into account when projecting the shadow from the directional light's camera, where it should take the rotational direction of the directional light instead.
1. Open TestScene from the attached project
2. Rotate the directional light
3. Observe the shadow behavior
- Not a regression, happens at least as far back as 5.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)