Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Particle system] Particles with the Render alignment set to "Facing" act incorrectly with directional lights
Particles with the Render alignment set to "Facing" act incorrectly with directional lights. They take position into account when projecting the shadow from the directional light's camera, where it should take the rotational direction of the directional light instead.
1. Open TestScene from the attached project
2. Rotate the directional light
3. Observe the shadow behavior
- Not a regression, happens at least as far back as 5.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked