Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Particle system] Particles with the Render alignment set to "Facing" act incorrectly with directional lights
Particles with the Render alignment set to "Facing" act incorrectly with directional lights. They take position into account when projecting the shadow from the directional light's camera, where it should take the rotational direction of the directional light instead.
1. Open TestScene from the attached project
2. Rotate the directional light
3. Observe the shadow behavior
- Not a regression, happens at least as far back as 5.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR