Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Particle system] Particles with the Render alignment set to "Facing" act incorrectly with directional lights
Particles with the Render alignment set to "Facing" act incorrectly with directional lights. They take position into account when projecting the shadow from the directional light's camera, where it should take the rotational direction of the directional light instead.
1. Open TestScene from the attached project
2. Rotate the directional light
3. Observe the shadow behavior
- Not a regression, happens at least as far back as 5.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted