Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Particle system] Particles with the Render alignment set to "Facing" act incorrectly with directional lights
Particles with the Render alignment set to "Facing" act incorrectly with directional lights. They take position into account when projecting the shadow from the directional light's camera, where it should take the rotational direction of the directional light instead.
1. Open TestScene from the attached project
2. Rotate the directional light
3. Observe the shadow behavior
- Not a regression, happens at least as far back as 5.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website