Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Particle System is not playing on awake when Reload Scene enter Play mode setting is disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1180343.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Particle System starts playing
Actual result: Particle System is not playing
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a2
Pressing Play in the Particle System's preview window before entering Play mode will work as intended.
Pressing Play and then Pause in the Particle System's preview window before entering Play mode will stop the Particle System from playing.
Calling ParticleSystem.Play in the Awake method will fix the issue.
Enter Play mode settings were introduced in Unity 2019.3, thus introducing the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"