Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Particle System is not playing on awake when Reload Scene enter Play mode setting is disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1180343.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Particle System starts playing
Actual result: Particle System is not playing
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a2
Pressing Play in the Particle System's preview window before entering Play mode will work as intended.
Pressing Play and then Pause in the Particle System's preview window before entering Play mode will stop the Particle System from playing.
Calling ParticleSystem.Play in the Awake method will fix the issue.
Enter Play mode settings were introduced in Unity 2019.3, thus introducing the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Feb 14, 2022 09:26
Still isn't fixed. Reporting from 2019.4.30f1.