Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.3
[Particle System] Flip U/V settings ignored after enabling Custom Vertex Streams
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "vertexFlip.zip"
2. Open scene "uv"
3. Make sure that Particle System > Renderer > Custom Vertex Streams = true
4. Observe the Particle behavior
Expected result: The particles (checkmarks) are randomly flipped (as with Custom Vertex Streams = false)
Actual result: the particles are not affected by Flip U/V settings
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b7, 2018.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 5.6.0a1, 5.5.4f1
Regression introduced 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project