Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Particle System] Flip U/V settings ignored after enabling Custom Vertex Streams
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "vertexFlip.zip"
2. Open scene "uv"
3. Make sure that Particle System > Renderer > Custom Vertex Streams = true
4. Observe the Particle behavior
Expected result: The particles (checkmarks) are randomly flipped (as with Custom Vertex Streams = false)
Actual result: the particles are not affected by Flip U/V settings
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b7, 2018.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 5.6.0a1, 5.5.4f1
Regression introduced 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Drag-select in Prefab Mode selects GameObjects with Gizmos in any loaded scene
- Hierarchy ping effect rendering is offset
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Depth of Field doesn't blur near objects when "Allow HDR" is disabled
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages