Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Particle System] Flip U/V settings ignored after enabling Custom Vertex Streams
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "vertexFlip.zip"
2. Open scene "uv"
3. Make sure that Particle System > Renderer > Custom Vertex Streams = true
4. Observe the Particle behavior
Expected result: The particles (checkmarks) are randomly flipped (as with Custom Vertex Streams = false)
Actual result: the particles are not affected by Flip U/V settings
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b7, 2018.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 5.6.0a1, 5.5.4f1
Regression introduced 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework