Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Particle System] Flip U/V settings ignored after enabling Custom Vertex Streams
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "vertexFlip.zip"
2. Open scene "uv"
3. Make sure that Particle System > Renderer > Custom Vertex Streams = true
4. Observe the Particle behavior
Expected result: The particles (checkmarks) are randomly flipped (as with Custom Vertex Streams = false)
Actual result: the particles are not affected by Flip U/V settings
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b7, 2018.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 5.6.0a1, 5.5.4f1
Regression introduced 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Crash on PhysicsScene::ProcessTriggerEnterExits when splitting meshes that also exit a Trigger with OnTriggerExit
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version