Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[VR Oculus Compositor Splash] Particle System does not work on Build when VR is enabled
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "Main" scene;
3. Enter Play mode;
-Notice particle system works.
4. Exit Play mode;
5. Build and Run the project.
Expected result: Particle System works in both Editor and Build.
Actual result: Particle System does not work on Build.
Note: If VR is disabled, Particle System works on Build too.
Reproduced on: 5.6.1p4, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1.
Not reproduced on: 5.6.1f1, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0f1.
Regression introduced on: 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0f2.
Note: on versions 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.0b2 almost impossible to use Editor, when entered Play mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute