Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[VR Oculus Compositor Splash] Particle System does not work on Build when VR is enabled
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "Main" scene;
3. Enter Play mode;
-Notice particle system works.
4. Exit Play mode;
5. Build and Run the project.
Expected result: Particle System works in both Editor and Build.
Actual result: Particle System does not work on Build.
Note: If VR is disabled, Particle System works on Build too.
Reproduced on: 5.6.1p4, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1.
Not reproduced on: 5.6.1f1, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0f1.
Regression introduced on: 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0f2.
Note: on versions 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.0b2 almost impossible to use Editor, when entered Play mode.
Oculus plug-in version 1.32 fixes this issue. Please be sure to grab the latest "Oculus Integration" asset package from the Unity asset store.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- "Density" in "Buoyancy Effector 2D" description is inaccurate and difficult to understand
- Some Isometric Tiles are not Rendered on the Tilemap when using "Chunk" Mode on the Tilemap Renderer
- Input.GetKeyUp and Input.GetKeyDown always Return False when used in the Coroutine with WaitForEndOfFrame Return type