Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[VR Oculus Compositor Splash] Particle System does not work on Build when VR is enabled
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "Main" scene;
3. Enter Play mode;
-Notice particle system works.
4. Exit Play mode;
5. Build and Run the project.
Expected result: Particle System works in both Editor and Build.
Actual result: Particle System does not work on Build.
Note: If VR is disabled, Particle System works on Build too.
Reproduced on: 5.6.1p4, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1.
Not reproduced on: 5.6.1f1, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0f1.
Regression introduced on: 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0f2.
Note: on versions 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.0b2 almost impossible to use Editor, when entered Play mode.
Oculus plug-in version 1.32 fixes this issue. Please be sure to grab the latest "Oculus Integration" asset package from the Unity asset store.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected