Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[VR Oculus Compositor Splash] Particle System does not work on Build when VR is enabled
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "Main" scene;
3. Enter Play mode;
-Notice particle system works.
4. Exit Play mode;
5. Build and Run the project.
Expected result: Particle System works in both Editor and Build.
Actual result: Particle System does not work on Build.
Note: If VR is disabled, Particle System works on Build too.
Reproduced on: 5.6.1p4, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1.
Not reproduced on: 5.6.1f1, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0f1.
Regression introduced on: 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0f2.
Note: on versions 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.0b2 almost impossible to use Editor, when entered Play mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)