Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Particle System bursts twice when instantiated at a runtime
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "BurstBug.zip (4.3 MB)" (attached to additional email)
2. Load "Bug" scene
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Press "Burst" button
Actual Result: ParticleSystem emits burst twice when added at a runtime.
Expected Result: ParticleSystem emits burst once.
Regression first introduced in: 2017.1.0a3
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0a2
* If the same prefab is added to the scene in edit mode, it works correctly on play mode.
* In the 5.5 version either in edit and play modes multiple bursts occur.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'