Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Particle System bursts twice when instantiated at a runtime
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "BurstBug.zip (4.3 MB)" (attached to additional email)
2. Load "Bug" scene
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Press "Burst" button
Actual Result: ParticleSystem emits burst twice when added at a runtime.
Expected Result: ParticleSystem emits burst once.
Regression first introduced in: 2017.1.0a3
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0a2
* If the same prefab is added to the scene in edit mode, it works correctly on play mode.
* In the 5.5 version either in edit and play modes multiple bursts occur.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager