Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Particle System bursts twice when instantiated at a runtime
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "BurstBug.zip (4.3 MB)" (attached to additional email)
2. Load "Bug" scene
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Press "Burst" button
Actual Result: ParticleSystem emits burst twice when added at a runtime.
Expected Result: ParticleSystem emits burst once.
Regression first introduced in: 2017.1.0a3
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0a2
* If the same prefab is added to the scene in edit mode, it works correctly on play mode.
* In the 5.5 version either in edit and play modes multiple bursts occur.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)