Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Particle System bursts twice when instantiated at a runtime
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "BurstBug.zip (4.3 MB)" (attached to additional email)
2. Load "Bug" scene
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Press "Burst" button
Actual Result: ParticleSystem emits burst twice when added at a runtime.
Expected Result: ParticleSystem emits burst once.
Regression first introduced in: 2017.1.0a3
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0a2
* If the same prefab is added to the scene in edit mode, it works correctly on play mode.
* In the 5.5 version either in edit and play modes multiple bursts occur.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes