Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Particle System: Box shape with Scale.Z = 0 changes emission direction
1. What happened
Particle System: Box shape with Scale.Z = 0 changes emission direction. And that is a regression from 5.6. There were no 'Scale' prior to 2017.1, but there were sizes XYZ, that are transformed into 'Scale.XYZ' in 2017+. Issue reproducible both with new PS and the one upgraded from 5.6.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- See scene 1 > PS
- Change 'Shape'.Scale.Z to greater than 0
>>> The emission direction changes
It is expected to keep emission direction for 0 and greater.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)