Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Particle System: Box shape with Scale.Z = 0 changes emission direction
1. What happened
Particle System: Box shape with Scale.Z = 0 changes emission direction. And that is a regression from 5.6. There were no 'Scale' prior to 2017.1, but there were sizes XYZ, that are transformed into 'Scale.XYZ' in 2017+. Issue reproducible both with new PS and the one upgraded from 5.6.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- See scene 1 > PS
- Change 'Shape'.Scale.Z to greater than 0
>>> The emission direction changes
It is expected to keep emission direction for 0 and greater.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager