Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Particle System: Box shape with Scale.Z = 0 changes emission direction
1. What happened
Particle System: Box shape with Scale.Z = 0 changes emission direction. And that is a regression from 5.6. There were no 'Scale' prior to 2017.1, but there were sizes XYZ, that are transformed into 'Scale.XYZ' in 2017+. Issue reproducible both with new PS and the one upgraded from 5.6.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- See scene 1 > PS
- Change 'Shape'.Scale.Z to greater than 0
>>> The emission direction changes
It is expected to keep emission direction for 0 and greater.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'