Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Particle system bounds are incorrect when particles are meshes with offset pivot
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ParticlesBounds.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "GameObject" object
3. In Scene view, enable "Show Bounds" and Play the Particle Effect (bounds are calculated correctly)
4. In Inspector window, change "Particle System" -> "Renderer" -> "Renderer mode" -> "Mesh" to "PivotFarAway" mesh from Project window
5. In Scene view, observe particle system
Expected result: the Particle System bounds are updated
Actual result: the Particle System bounds are not updated / incorrect
Reproducible with: 2017.2.4f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default