Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Particle system bounds are incorrect when particles are meshes with offset pivot
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ParticlesBounds.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "GameObject" object
3. In Scene view, enable "Show Bounds" and Play the Particle Effect (bounds are calculated correctly)
4. In Inspector window, change "Particle System" -> "Renderer" -> "Renderer mode" -> "Mesh" to "PivotFarAway" mesh from Project window
5. In Scene view, observe particle system
Expected result: the Particle System bounds are updated
Actual result: the Particle System bounds are not updated / incorrect
Reproducible with: 2017.2.4f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly