Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Particle system bounds are incorrect when particles are meshes with offset pivot
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ParticlesBounds.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "GameObject" object
3. In Scene view, enable "Show Bounds" and Play the Particle Effect (bounds are calculated correctly)
4. In Inspector window, change "Particle System" -> "Renderer" -> "Renderer mode" -> "Mesh" to "PivotFarAway" mesh from Project window
5. In Scene view, observe particle system
Expected result: the Particle System bounds are updated
Actual result: the Particle System bounds are not updated / incorrect
Reproducible with: 2017.2.4f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.