Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Particle Effect Window curve settings icons are out of place
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Create new Particle System
3. Open Particle Effect window
4. Enable Size by Speed module
5. Select size curve
6. Notice Curves setting icon placement (gear icon)
7. Change width of curve window
Expected results: Both settings icon should be near curves start and end
Actual results: Both settings icons are out of place. Starts settings icon is overlapping particle parameters, other is changing its location based on curve window size.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0b10, 2017.1.1f1, 5.6.3p2, 5.5.4p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project