Search Issue Tracker
[Culling] Particle effect disappears when parent object is out of camera's field view (culling issue?)
Reproducible on 4.5, 4.6 and 5.x versions;
Tested on 4.5.5f1, 4.6.0f3, 4.6.5p3, 5.0.2p2, 5.1.0f2;
1. open project "ParticleTest.zip";
2. open scene "test1" and hit "Play" button;
3. in scene view move the view field to the side of the main character. Rotate view field towards particle emission direction and when the parent object will be out of the view field, particles will also disappear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value
- The Properties option is missing when pressing RMB on the PropertyField
- [Android] forward+ lighting glitch when built on Xiaomi Mi 10
- Lens Flare occlusion effect doesn't work when the Camera GameObject is behind obstacles