Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Partial updates of ComputeBuffer/GraphicsBuffer using SetData don't preserve existing data when using OpenGL ES
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AccessToken expiring and not being refreshed
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats