Search Issue Tracker
Part of a clickable label's area becomes unclickable when using GUILayout.FlexibleSpace() in Horizontal control group
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1244210.zip' project
2. Select the 'GameObject' in the Hierarchy window
3. In the Inspector window, try to expand the 'Label Click broken, FlexibleSpace' label by clicking on the text starting from 'broken' word
Expected result: the label expands
Actual result: the label does not expand
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"